Sand Blast Rooms (Pneumatic Recovery)
At ABSS (Abrasive Blasting Service & Supplies) we manufacture a wide range of Sand Blast and Grit Blast Rooms in a variety of configurations for all types of cleaning, peening and finishing operations. Our `W´ Module Section Floor offers a unique means of Abrasive Recovery with many advantages when compared with other Blast Room designs. Blast Rooms can be configured to suit individual needs and budgets ranging from a Single Module Partial Recovery System to Full Floor Recovery Systems.
Blast Room Structures, Ventilation Dust Collectors and Work Handling Equipment can also be supplied for a complete turn key project service. ABSS have now successfully redeveloped, engineered and installed a number of Hi-Cube Shipping Container Blast Rooms. Ideal for the Mining and Defence Sectors where relocation can be a requirement, the ABSS Hi-Cube Container Blast Rooms’ Components easily break down and store inside the container for easy shipping.
Contact us Now on 1300 727 240 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding ABSS Sand Blast Rooms, Abrasive Blast Rooms, “Container Blasting” Rooms and all other Abrasive Recovery Systems.
NEW and IMPROVED – ABSS Hi-Cube Container Blast Rooms – Contact Us Now for further details.
ABSS Hi-Cube Container Blast Rooms are available in both Pneumatic Recovery and Mechanical Recovery.
ABSS use the latest in Solidworks and AutoCad to aid in the Engineering and Development of our Manufactured Pneumatic and Mechanical Blast Rooms.
View this Blast Room Animation on YouTube
View an Animation of the ABSS Container Blast Room with Recovery Floor Module
The ABSS “W” Section Pneumatic Floor offers a unique means of Abrasive Media Recovery. In conjunction with the “W” section floor, a most efficient ventilation system is provided. This has some outstanding advantages when compared with mechanical Blast Room designs. The economics of recycling durable Abrasive Media provides a very attractive payback on investment scenario.
The ABSS “W” Section Pneumatic Floor in a 660mm Deep Pit. Shedder Plates being installed to ensure 100% Abrasive Media Recovery.
Click on an Image to Enlarge
- • A simplified design combining Down Draught Ventilation and Pneumatic Conveying in the same movement.
- • No mechanical moving parts means less costly maintenance and breakdowns.
- • Fully adjustable Air Wash reclaimers remove the dust and contaminants from the spent Abrasive returning only good, clean Abrasive to the storage hopper.
- • Clear visibility for the operator’s comfort and effectiveness in sighting the sand blast target.
- • The triangulated construction of the Floor Module makes it extremely strong. Allowing trolley tracks and bogies to operate directly on top of the Floor Modules.
- • All types of Abrasive Media can be used including Chilled Iron, Steel Shot and Grit, Garnet, Glass Bead, Aluminum Oxide and Granulated Urea Plastic.