Union Ball Valve 1-1/4″ BSPT

Tri Clover and Union Ball Valves for quick and easy removal of the Abrasive Metering Valve



Union Ball Valves are used to stop the Abrasive Media dropping out of the Blast Pot while the Abrasive Metering Valve is removed for maintenance or replacement.

Union Ball Valve is 1-1/4″ BSPT thread


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Union Ball Valve 1-1/4″ BSPT”