Operator Safety – Sandblast Helmets, Breathing Filtration and Sandblast Overalls
ABSS stock the most common Operator Sandblast Helmets that conform to Australian Standards AS, OSHA and CE Standards. Please contact us today for the most competitve price on Sandblasting Helmets and Accessories for Australia’s most popular brands.
NEW PRODUCT!!!! – NOW AVAILABLE
ABSS Protective Sandblasting Overalls
* Heavy Duty Construction
* Chrome Leather Front – Waist to Ankle
* Chrome Leather Elbow and Neck Sections
* Adjustable Wrist and Ankle Straps
* Double Sealed Front – Press Stud/Velcro
* Material Breathable Back and Chest
* Design for Maximum Operator Comfort
* Available in M, L, XL and XXL
* Larger Sizes available upon request
ABSS supply an Air Purification Kit for the removal of odours and particulate from the Air Supply.
The ABSS Air Purification Kit is NOT designed to remove Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide or other gases from the Air Supply. Specifically designed alarms and/or converters are required to protect the Blast Operator from these and other dangerous gases.
The ABSS Air Purification Kit is designed for Single Operator use and is supplied mounted in a suitable fabricated frame. A supply Hose and Quick Connect Coupling is supplied for connection to the Helmets Breathing Hose.
The ABSS Dual Action “Safety Type” Airline Fittings are a Large Bore airline fitting suitable for large air volumes.
Disconnection of this Coupling requires two deliberate movements:
1. The Nipple must be pushed into the Coupling.
2. While holding the Nipple in, retract the Coupling Sleeve.
This feature reduces the risk of accidental disconnection and is a requirement of Australian Standards AS/NZS 1716 “Respiratory Protection Devices”. Constructed from Brass and Chrome Plated, the ABSS Dual Action Couplings and Adaptors are available in stock right now. NOT RECOMMENDED for Underwater Diving applications.
Click Here to go to the Blast Helmet Accessories Page.