Media Storage Systems (Mechanical Recovery)
ABSS offer a range of Mechanical Abrasive Recovery Solutions to meet most any requirements. From a simple, “In Ground, Hopper Fed Bucket Elevator System” to “High Feed Rate Helical Screw Conveyor Systems”, the options are unlimited. Integrated with our Dustech Range of Dust Extraction Units, a Mechanical Recovery System cleans the Abrasive Media, extracting the Dust providing maximum Abrasive Life, Increased Productivity and Superior Operator Visibility.
Talk to our Engineering people about an Abrasive Blasting System to suit your application.
Key Benefits of ABSS Mechanical Recovery Abrasive Blast Rooms:
- • Australian Made.
- • High Abrasive Feed Rates can be achieved.
- • All types of Abrasive Medias can be used including Steel Grit, Steel Shot, Chilled Iron Grit, Garnet, Glass Bead, Aluminium Oxide, Ceramic and Plastic.
- • Fully adjustable Air-Wash removes the Dust and Contaminants from the spent Abrasive Media returning only good, clean Abrasive to the Storage Hopper.
- • A wide variety of options including Scalping Drums, High Volume Storage Hoppers etc. are available.
- • Low Power Consumption Recovery Components.