Sand Blast Rooms (Mechanical Recovery)Made in Australia
ABSS (Abrasive Blasting Service & Supplies) offer a range of Mechanical Abrasive Recovery Blast Room Solutions to meet most requirements. From a simple, “In Ground, Hopper Fed Bucket Elevator System” to “High Feed Rate Helical Screw Conveyor Systems”, the options are unlimited. Integrated with our Dustech Range of Dust Extraction Units or Camfil Farr Gold Series Dust Collectors a Mechanical Recovery System cleans the Abrasive Media by extracting the dust and contaminants and provides maximum Abrasive Media life, increased productivity and superior Blast Operator visibility.
ABSS manufacture a range of above ground Garnet Recovery Systems and Storage Hoppers. Whatever your requirements, we can build a system to suit.
Talk to our friendly Engineering people about an Abrasive Blasting or Recovery System to suit your application.
View an Animation of the ABSS Container Blast Room with Bucket Elevator.
Click an Image Below to Enlarge
Key Benefits of ABSS Mechanical Recovery Abrasive Blast Room Systems:
- • Australian Made.
- • Built to suit your exact requirements.
- • Portable or Fixed units.
- • High Abrasive Feed Rates can be achieved.
- • Built to suit all types of Abrasive Medias including Steel Grit, Steel Shot, Chilled Iron Grit, Garnet, Glass Bead, Aluminium Oxide, Ceramic and Plastic.
- • Fully adjustable Air-Wash removes the Dust and Contaminants from the spent Abrasive Media returning only good, clean Abrasive to the Storage Hopper.
- • A wide variety of options including Scalping Drums, High Volume Storage Hoppers etc. are available.
- • Low Power Consumption Recovery Components.